ONLINE SPEAKING CLUB
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

How to improve speaking skills?

Go down

How to improve speaking skills? Empty How to improve speaking skills?

Bài gửi by ducduc8888 Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:13 am

Greetings, friends.

We all know how hard it is to practice speaking, so it would be best if anyone who practices speaking could have guidance from experienced speakers. That's the reason why forums like this are created.

However, forums have their natural disadvantages. One of which is that valuable information is scattered all over the place, making absorbing the info difficult. Sometimes this one factor really prevent people from studying more effectively and efficiently, though ways to improve are available.

To improve this situation , I am working on a blog that will summarize down-to-earth, practical strategies, tips and experience to effectively improve speaking skills. The blog address is

Code:

www.noieasy.com

Experience English speakers! Please stop by and give me your opinion on how I should build this blog so that more people can benefit from it.

Friends who want to improve speaking skills! I strongly encourage you to check out the blog, More importantly TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO LEARN ABOUT. This blog was born for you and will grow because of you only.

Please feel free to ask me anything you want at anhduc9i@yahoo.com
Please put "For a better future" in the email title so I know that yours are not spam.

I also put my personal info on the blog so that you can check my credibility.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Duc Tran
Ohio Wesleyan University'11
Code:

www.noieasy.com

ducduc8888

Tổng số bài gửi : 2

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang